* Black tipped dark brown imported faux fur with white mohair inset muzzle
* Black glass eyes with upper eyelids
* sculpted clay nose, painted and sealed
* hand stitched black cotton mouth
*facial and paw pad shading
* ultra suede paw pads, stuffed with polyfil
* fully jointed with locknuts, screws, washers, and hard board discs
* adorned with spring lace bonnet trimmed in vintage millinery flowers and made just for her
* stands 13.5 inches high, 10 inches sitting
* One of a kind bear made from my own pattern
I accept layaway with a 50% non-refundable deposit. Orders may be placed on layaway for a maximum period of 30 days. Your order will be mailed out on completion of the final payment.To layaway, you must be registered and logged in.
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.
What a beautiful little bear she is!! I love the beautiful blue eyes and her little pale nose. The open mouth is just precious. The work is beautiful. I will treasure this teddy bear all my days. Thank you so much :)
Oslo is absolutely gorgeous! I bought him as a Christmas present for my cousin. What details that went into this precious bear! 😍